Oregon Economic Development Districts
Oregon Economic Development Districts work to provide effective, efficient delivery of economic development services benefiting healthy and sustainable communities and businesses. Operating regionally, they forge strategies, solutions, and partnerships that achieve clear, quantifiable and tangible results, most of which would not have been feasible for a single local jurisdiction to implement. Oregon's Economic Development Districts manage and deliver an abundance of federal and state programs based on local needs and priorities.
Oregon is divided into twelve Economic Development Districts:
- Affiliated Tribes of Northwest Indians - Economic Development Corporation
- Cascades West Economic Development District
- CCD Business Development Corporation
- Central Oregon Intergovernmental Council
- Mid-Willamette Valley Council of Governments
- Northeast Oregon Economic Development District
- Greater Portland Economic Development District, Inc.
- Columbia-Pacific Economic Development District
- Greater Eastern Oregon Development Corporation
- Mid-Columbia Economic Development District
- South Central Oregon Economic Development District
- Southern Oregon Regional Economic Development, Inc.